Target and Objectives
The main target of the MUS is to bring about total development of the people leading a life of deprivation so as to make them self-reliant and rehabilitate them. It addresses all kinds of backwardness like educational, social, economical, cultural and religious. It entails to link SC, ST and backward people with the mainstream of the society so as to make them self-reliant.
The major objectives of the organisation are:
- To work for all round development of humans without discrimination of caste, religion and cult.
- To impart education to the people and thus realise entitlements of adolescent boys and girls.
- To impart training to the disabled, SC, ST and other needy people to make them self-reliant.
- To make women aware so as to ensure for them a status of equality and promote their leadership.
- To uplift economic status of poor people.
- To take constructive initiatives for social, economic, educational and cultural upliftment of deprived, exploited and SC, ST and backward communities.